Friday, March 11, 2011

Faces of the World

Part A.) Globalization :To expand to other parts of the world.
                                                                                                                Photo of Globalization

Part 2) They pile lots of photos and take out the individual features and put together all together the features they have in common.(Using computer graphics)
             The Colour of skin can change if two people of different races have a baby. The nose of a person can change for ex. if a Black African and a Caucasian get together. An African person has more of a flat nose and a Caucasian has more of a sharp narrow nose.

Part B.) In my opinion I think the ''Face of tommorow'' means the face of the next generation , or the identity of the next generation. No face is the same except if they are identical twins and even then you can tell the difference  in personality. Your face or skin colour can sometimes tell where a person originated from.
 EX
.  This man is from Africa.

   This is Caucasian man originally from Europe.

   This man is a Eastern Asian man


The pictures and descriptions can go on forever but this goes to show that faces and skin colour can play a part in knowing where a person is from.

This whole assignment surprised me I didn't know that this was even possible , or I wouldn't have guessed it.
When i heard an average face I thought that it was a woman or man that had a lot of the same features as other people I didn't know that they stack a bunch of faces together and get an average face.

Part C.) I combined 2 Asians, 2 Africans, 2 Indians, and 2 Caucasians.

Part D.) I chose these races because I believe that people from all over the world will eventually start to mix.(Globalization)
        I chose The first three races (Asians, Africans, Indians) because they have the three biggest population in the world.  
        I did one guy and one girl for each race.(Total of 4 guys and 4 girls), to get a fair balance of both genders.

Part E.) People say that they think I'm and Arab or Eritrean because of my skin completion and my hair. As for my family they are thought to be a normal Somali family, except sometime they think we are Arabs because my brother grows facial hair faster than other teens, I did research and it was said that people from Asia grow hair faster than other people. Thats normal because my father was born and raised in an Arab country, and we have family members that are fully-Arab.
                                       
          
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
| Slideshow Software