Monday, March 7, 2011

History Fair 4-3-2-1

4   - I learned that the Chinese were a big threat to the other workers( Because they were so disciplined and organized.
    -I learned that the Chinese set the record for most track put down in one day( 10 miles).
    -I learned that there was a huge vote weather to kick the Chinese out, because they were taking a lot of jobs from white people.
   -There were always mysterious fires burning down a Chinese man's house.
3 -I was proud of my poster , when the train went through and around it.
   -I was proud of how my partner and i presented our speech i think we did very good.(Your mother said that she really liked our project and now she wants to read The last spike).
   - I memorized my speach, and when i forgot a part i improvised.
2 - Zuhair and I emailed professor. Scott he was a big part of our project.
   -We made questions then we got about 6 resources and we only got the parts that we needed.

1 - I think the fair should of taken two days one day for the Emerson students and the rest for English students, because i only got judged twice and i wanted to get judged a lot more.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
| Slideshow Software