Thursday, June 9, 2011

Where children eat and sleep / Assignment #26

Click for more info! Boobly!
An ideal home in my created country is a family with 2 children (average of 1.5 kids per family). Each child will have a special talent whether it would be acting,singing, sports etc. My fictional family's food consumption would be about $220 per week. They buy all the necessary foods like bread,milk,eggs etc. and some snacks like pop, chips, pop tarts etc. I want my country to make a company for everything and I want there to be only one for each so there is no problems, and there is not a a lot going to waste. Ex. water I'm only going to open up one company called Uga Monga water productions. The company would be ran by the government so there is no fighting over territory and money.

 I want my country to be a multicultural country so for a Chinese family they would eat food from their culture. But the national dish is Roti. Roti is a typical Caribbean dish filled with meat,different veggies, all rapped around Roti bread.

    The boy's name is Ubbly Boobly, he is an only child in the Boobly household. His family is a upper class family, his father is a Physicist and his mother owns a very successful bakery. Ubbly didn't have much talent till  he realized he could sing. From that day on all he wanted to do was sing. He didn't care what he would sing but that's all he thought about. Weeks latter a middle-aged man heard him sing and gave him his card. That middle aged man just so happened to be a music producer.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
| Slideshow Software