Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Assignment #25: Walid's Childhood Top Ten

1. Book :We Share Everything !- By Robert Munsch
  This book '' We share everything'' by Robert Munsch like all the other Robert Munsch books were a Treasure. I learned about his books in the third grade. The main thing that drew me in the Robert Munsch Genre were the wacky illustrations.



2. Book: Moira's Birthday- By Robert Munsch
 I do not exactly remember the concept of this story but the thing is that when ever I see the cover of the  books I remember the exact story and what its about.

3. Book: Mortimer-By Robert Munsch
Mortimer was probably my favourite Robert Munsch Book. Like how Miss.Pollock loved the baby book I had an obsession with this book. I read it over and over and over again it seemed like the story never got old. I can still remember the thing Mortimer said  ''cling clang rattle bing bang ''


4. Book: More Pies !- By Robert Munch
More pies would have probably came second in my Robert Munsch obsession. I didn't even like the story the only reason that I read this story was because of the pie illustrations.When I was in the 3rd grade I had never eaten pie and the illustration just made me want to eat it every time I read ''More Pies''.

(For more books and info click HERE)

5. Game: Nintendo 64 (007)
Nintendo 64 was the PS3 back in the days. If I hadn't given away my N64  I would be still playing it now.The game 007 ( double O seven ) was the Call Of Duty back then. I just spent hours playing this game with my brother.
    
6. Game: Nintendo 64 (Super Smash bros.)
 Super Smash Bros. The original Super Smash Bros. was the 2K11 of that time I spent lots of time playing this game. All the other Mario Brawls and other Mario games did not come close to the original.

7. Toy: Disney's Recess Figurine (Ashley Spinelli)
  As a young child i loved the show Disney's recess. I had a figurine of  Ashley Spinelli(aka Spinelli) I have absolutely no idea how i got it but I had it. I ended up destroying it and throwing it out.

8. Walkmen
Walkmen were like mini Mp3s one opon a time. Everyone had them and the main place to get them was The Quickie.

9. My favourite yellow dragon shirt.
Most people have a favourite shirt. Mine was a yellow with a dragon going all over it. Every time I wore it I thought I was the coolest person ever.

10. Usher songs( I remember when I was very little Usher was THE MAN. He was very big for guys and girls.
 Usher was my favourite music artist . He was at the beginning of his career when I started to listen to him he was huge then and he is still big now.
Cool Short Buzz Hairstyle for Black Men with Glasses Style from Usher
None of these things are special to me now because I have grown out of them. Perhaps there are kids somewhere that liked some of the things that I liked as a kid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
| Slideshow Software