Thursday, December 23, 2010

Assignment # 17

This is a class assignment for more info click HERE .
1.)
a.) I learned that music is poetry but with a beat, and singing is poetry but with a melody.
b.) I learned that spoken word is when you say your poetry out loud, as obvious as it is I probably wouldn't of guessed it.
c.) I learned that poetry can be based on anything; life,school,family(etc.), and its how you feel not someone else feels. It can be for someone else but its yours.
2.)
a.) Well anything can be used as inspiration but my poem was a metaphor for bullying and i used many metaphors for bullying and it was sort of like a mini-story.
b.)  If i were to write another poem i would write about poverty and how people are dying from hunger and sicknesses.
c.) Another topic i would write about is my life and how many people and i have it good, we usually get what we want and people in Africa and many other people cant afford to ...basically live.
3.) I was really proud of my middle 3 stanzas, when i said; i sleep all day I'm up all night sort of like Khaleefa exept he doesn't bit
then again i know times 'el change and i know i cant have everything my way the thrown of the jungle; that's my place,but till times change I'll be in my place a nocturnal lion
But for your sake say away from me ....you're an epitome to he the king of the jungle which would be me.
4.)
Before i preformed i was EXTREMELY nervous, but as i got to the middle i was feeling comfortable.
5.)
When i finished i had a sense of relief , and i wanted to go back up and do it again.
6.)
 I like Clair's poem, and the way she preformed it.
7.)
Next time i would add more emotion, and i should have timed it  better.
8.)
POEM!!!
See im sort of like a lion i do what i want
Im strong
Im free
I dont do second thoughts
I sleep all day
Im up all night
I sleep all day
 I'm up all night
 sort of like Khaleefa exept he doesn't bit
then again i know times 'el change
and i know i cant have everything my way
the thrown of the jungle; that's my place,
but till times change
I'll be in my place
a nocturnal lion
But for your sake
 say away from me ....
you're an epitome to he
the king of the jungle
which would be me.
Many people say you and i are no different
infact, have many similarities
i don't think so
as i said
I'm strong
I'm free
your a weak cub
I look into the eyes of this hopless pesent
as i like to call him
it was him
the strongest lion of all the jungle
its because of him i am who i am.
( guess who ''him''is )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
| Slideshow Software